cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print code to Movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

For Movement type 101 we used to print transfer Order - Print code 1 . Now are going to start Label printing as well print code -Z1 . As we can assign only one print code to perticular movement type we are not able to Print Tranfer Order . Is there any way to print both Tranfer order and Label both .

Many thanks for help in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubha Pandey,

For each print code, you can assign both TO form printing and lable printing to the code, which means you can continue using your print code 01 and add label printing configuration to it.

OMLV -> Definitions -> Print code

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain for print code 01 -Print form as well as Label Form

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Thanks for feedback, But I have already done all these . Problem is even after assigning Label Form Name , I am not able to Print Labels .

OMLV - for Print code i have assign both TO form and Label Form .

and that print code assign to Movement Type 101 .

Is there any specific setting which i am missing .

Most important thing is when i assign either TO form or Label Form one of those it work , i mean it print automatically , but when i assign both it print only TO form and Not Label .

Many Thanks for coming back regarding the same .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's an "Analyze" button in OMLV. You can use it to analyze how your printing configuration works. May be able to find some clue from there.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 different forms set, one for TO print and other is label print which you can combinly assign to spool code and get print of both for a single movement type.

Tcode OMLV.

Regards

Amol