Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Group Related Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you know how to find out the history of "Creation or Modification" User groups (TCode: SUGR, Table: USGRP) ?

Regards,

Dipanjan

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change document you can find out through T-Code SUIM

SUIM

Change documents

For users

Un check all

Check User Group

Select duration & user (*)

execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipanjan,

SCU3 will be your best bet if you turn the table log on for SUGRP.

If all else fails, you could try the Global Object Services history (check whether there are any entries in table SGOSHIST first) but it would be unreliable.

Transport requests are normally not an option either.

It is the real value assigned to the user which is important (Ravi's interpretation of the question...) and not the available group names. Did you delete some groups so that they would no longer be available?

Anyway, my recommendation is to have a list of tables to additionally add to the table logging during the system installation, and USGRP is on it.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Thanks for the answer. I got stuck because Table USGRP is not Logged and I really need to show the external auditors who created Few User Groups (it was created by external support team of my client for which we don't want to be in their NC list). I checked with the Table you provided, but not so useful.

Just to inform you, I solved (to some extent not completely, as Director of compliance requested me) this by using Modification Browser. Because I identified that all these Unwanted staff were imported into the system through some Transport Requests.

Regards,

Dipanjan