Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM - Change Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are two users say X and Y.

I want to get the change document for users X and Y for a particular week.

User X added role ZXX to profiles of users A and B.

When I check the change document of user X,its giving ZXX role has added to users A and B.

Similarly,user Y added role ZYY to profiles of users C and D.

But when I check the change document of user Y,its not giving the message as role ZYY has been added to users C and D.

Please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,,

Gopi L.

13 REPLIES 13

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly you are trying to check? What are the tasks performed by users X & Y (Assigned roles to whome) OR The role assignment history of A, B, C, D?

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for the change document of users X and Y.ie User X and Y have created some users,assigned some roles to users,deleted some roles from user profile.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopi L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are saying change document of X and Y then its incorrect,bcoz you ae trying to lookut the task performed by user X and Y.

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

This is Not known as "Change Document" what you are trying to find out. You can say, "Action Performed" by the users X & Y.

Go to SU01 -> Information (in the menu bar) -> Change Document for Role Assignment -> Expand All (Shift+F7) ..

Now put the following details/fields in the screen.

1. Changed By (i.e X or Y or both)

2. Put From date and To date as per your requirement

3. Select "All Change Documents (Technical View)"

4. Execute (preferably in background)

Will give you the details.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I tried that in SUIM itself(SUIM ->Change Document->For Roles->)

But I am not getting the expected report.

User Y assigned the role ZYY to 10 users through SU10 at a time.

When I execute the change document for user Y (SUIM->Change Document->Users),I am getting following message,

'No users found in the selected area'.

Then I checked for the technical information relating the above message,it shows

PFCG_MASS_USER_ASSIGNMENT is not an include.

Message no 511.

So,shall I conclude that whenever a user performs role assignent to more number of users through SU10(at a time),his change document won't display any report for that particular activity(role assignment to mass users)

If it so,then how can i get the change document of user Y including role assignment to mass users.

Please help on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopi L.

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> When I execute the change document for user Y (SUIM->Change Document->Users),I am getting following message,

>

> 'No users found in the selected area'.

>

I requested you to use option "All Change Documents". Please check the screen, and select other options too, the layout and information in the output screens will be different in each case. Specially, try the following options too and check which one is giving you the most desirable output:

1. Overview of Change Documents

2. User Assignment

etc...

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I tried in that way also,but am not gettting the desired report.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopi L.

0 Kudos

User Y assigned the role ZYY to 10 users through SU10 at a time.

When I execute the change document for user Y (SUIM->Change Document->Users),I am getting following message,

'No users found in the selected area'.

Either you need some basic training on SUIM or go to service market place for some correction to SUIM if you think that SUIM does not provide correct data.

Arpan

Edited by: Julius Bussche on May 26, 2009 8:33 PM

Fixed formatting...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use

tags and not tags for text, otherwise the formatting is buggered...

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I strongly recommend that you search the market place for notes which are relevant for your SP-level containing corrections of SUIM and change documents. There have been lots of corrections....

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Go to suim and check number of users created by user X and Y,then lookut for number of roles assigned by them.

Prasant

Frank_Buchholz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

But when I check the change document of user Y,its not giving the message as role ZYY has been added to users C and D.

Well the change documents of user Y doesn't show any results. You have to look for records Changed By user Y.

Let's assume, you want to check if a user administrator X or Y has assigned roles to users A or B.

This would be the wrong report:

SUIM -> Change Documents -> For users (report RSUSR100) shows change documents of user master data and profile assignments.

Correct report:

SUIM -> Change Documents -> For Role Assignments (report RSSCD100_PFCG) shows change documents of role assignments.

You now have several options:

a) Search for Users = A or B and check the result for entries created by X or Y.

b) Search for Changed By = X or Y and check the result for entries of A or B.

c) Search for Users = A or B AND Changed By = X or Y to find exact matches only.

All three options of course should produce the same result.

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz

naveen_kgv
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is so simple.

Goto SUIM--> change documents--> users.

Here you give X in user filed & A in changed by field, Also give desired date limit.

You'll get report for changes done over User A by User X.

Do same way for users B & Y.