cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object linked assigned but not able to see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have created one asset and we have object link for the asset,but when the documnet is assinged in T-code cv01n everything is perfect i receive a documnet no. everything is perfect.But when i m going to T-code for asset display i m not able to see the document i checked the object link everything but no fault found can u guide.Awaiting for your valuable answer

regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you had done everything right, then in asset master from menu bar select Extras->Document Data. there you will definately find same doument..don't check attachment in service for object

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thanks for the valuable input the issue has been solved,but sir i had creader so many documnet no. for this issue now i can see lots of doc no. can you how could i delete it fron dir,i had removed them form object link but i can see the list in assest too and even dir list i want delete this list.

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able underestand your problem.if you want to delete, then go to individual DIR and delete asset no from object link in Tr. Code CV02N.after which i don't expect you can see those DIR in Asset Master. this is as simple as anything..

thanks....

Answers (0)