cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination for Billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done text determination for Sales Order which include one Header Note and one Item note.

By text object VBBK and VBBP both notes are copied in to Delivery that is correct.

But now, in delivery i want to add Header Note (Transporter Name, Vehicle Number) and item note (i.e Packing Note) and copy all note from Delivery to Billing (Header Note and Item Note) .

Please someone explain how to do this?

and which text object should i select for delivery header and item?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

If you want Delivery Texts to be Copied to the Invoice then Go to VOFA and then select your billing doc. type, check "delivery text" in output/partner/texts column. This will copy delivery text to billing text.

By doing this way the reference document will be your Delivery document otherwise the reference document is Sales Order.

Ofcourse you have to maintain the same text ids both in the Delivery Header and billing document header.

when you define your access sequence put a requirement routine "1" ( copies the referene document header text)

Text Object = VBBK

then maintain the text in the Delivery header. then most likely it should copy into the billing document.

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

My query got solved by your thread.

Thank you very much. Keep answering.

Prashant.

Answers (0)