cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_MON_SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to restrict the user by company code.

Specific Company code user should view the company code shopping cart.

i.e a User of ABCD company code has to view only ABCD company code shopping carts.

Apart from this ADMIN users has to view all the shopping carts.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have solved the issue by using the function module BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_ORG_FROM_USER.

Cheers,

Imam.

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imam,

You can consider using BADI BBP_MON_SC.

Cheers,

Serguei

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

some clues.

br

muthu

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello!

BBP_MON_SC is a transaction that is used by administrator and it belongs to SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR role. Administrator has the authorisations to access data across the organization unit. This transaction is suitable for the administrator.

If you would like to assign the same to users who have employee role, you will have to create custom specific role to suit your modification.

By default, this service (transaction) is assigned to the single role EBP Administrator (SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINISTRATOR) and can be called up in the administrator LaunchPad via Administration -> Monitor Shopping Cart. In Enterprise Buyer on an Exchange mode, this service is available via the composite role SAP_BBP_MULTI_ADMINISTRATOR.

Monitor shopping cart is used by an administrator. In such as case, system doesn't check for authorizations as the administrator is allowed to search for shopping carts with different combinations.

Best regards,

Ricardo