cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

we hav create qunatity contract order, in that order customer code is 10000 for this customer account assignment goup maintained as 01. after that we hav created normal sales order, in that order we entered sold to party(20000) and ship to party (30000) as manual with two diff customers, for these customers accont assinment grp mainatined as 02

after entering we hav taken with reference qunatity contract order, then item level copied from quantity contract to normal order, in header level account assignment group is 02 in sale order

delivery created, and billing also creatd but in billing at header level accont assinment grp is appearing as 01.

any one plz reply why system taking account assign grp in billing at header levl as 01 which taking the quantity contract customers account assign group , but in sales order, delivery and billing header and item partners are 20000 and 30000 which we enterd manullay in sale order

any one plz reply how to get account assin group in billing as 02 at header level

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkata :

The main functionality of customer account group is account assignment groups allow you to post revenues, costs, taxes, etc. to different GL accounts based on different combinations of customer and material. When u are creating invoice the Account assignment is coming as 01 :

There may be several reasons:

1. Invoicing is with respect to payer.... Please check the payer account assignment group.

2. Please check the linkage of Customer 100000 in invoice.

Please give us feedback after checking this.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja Singh

Thanks for ur reply

1.in invoice payer is the shpto party which we enter manually in sale order and accnt assin grp is 02

2.quntity contract sold to prty 10000 is not yet all apearing in invoice header or item partners, (i.e)no link between 10000 to invoice

plz reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

if possible plz give me ur contact no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkata,

Can you please be more specific about ur requirement.

I mean you have created contract for SP 10000 and referring it for SP 20000?? Second thing check the Account Assignment Category in contract whethe it is U, if you are creating contract items for which an account assignment is required but cannot be specified in the contract.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

1.In quantity contract order sold to party(10000)is diff and in sale order sold toparty(20000)

and shiptoparty(30000) which we hav entered manullay are diff.

2.we hav taken contract order reference to sale order only at item level but at header level we entered mannualy like soldto and shipto party

3. wat is this accont asshnment category "u" means? where we maintain this in contract order, wat is the link?

4. our req is acoont assign grop should not copied from contract order to invoice at header level

becoz in sales order header level we entered prtners as mannulay and accont assign grop also diff

plz reply soon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkata,

Assuming that you only need to copy the item data from contract to sales order. Please check this

Go to copy control setting VTAA, give ur contract type I guess its CQ and Sales order type, and check the header routine. Change that routine as per your requirement. Their routine will be 303 which is used for Header-Same Customer ( i guess , not sure as i m not with SAP system) change that routine as per ur need.

Account assignment category U is used in case of external procurement. My apologies in ur case it wont be applicable, u can ignore that sentence.

Thanks,

Raja