cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination for Customer Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guys,

I have created a Customer Hierarchy and have enabled it eligible for rebate. I had assigned few individual customer to that hierarchy.

In the partners, I entered one of the the customer as the Sold to Party / Payer and Bill to Party.

While settling the rebate for the hierarchy, barring the Bill to Party, the system takes the Hierarchy Node as the Sold to Party / Payer and Ship to Party, making the credit memo settlements impossible.

Can somebody teach me the partner determination for the Customer Hierarchy?

I did search for the same in the forum, but couldn't find much relevant material about this.

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I activate the extended rebate functions? What are the features available in that? Can you please guide us?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extended rebates are fully documented by SAP in Best Business Process G64:

Extended Rebate Processing with Customer

Link: [http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/html/G64_ExtRebProcCust_EN_DE.htm]

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Sir, I am able to create the Credit memo request, but only the Bill to Party is taken from the Customer Hierarchy. The Payer is the same Customer Hierarchy, which the accounting docs reject because of lack of Co.Code Data.

My requirement is that the system should pick the specified Payer also from the Partners I have specified in the Hierarchy Node Master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Payer is the same Customer Hierarchy, which the accounting docs reject because of lack of Co.Code Data.

I think the reason for this is that you defined the rebate recipient of the rebate agreement as the customer hierarchy customer (account group 012 in the standard system).

This is not correct because, as your FI people say, this is not a valid FI customer.

If all the rebates for this agreement are to be paid to the same customer (for example a purchasing central organization), then you need to create a new customer (account type 0001 in standard SAP) that you will use for rebate settlement.

If the rebates are to be paid to the respective sold-to-party (the hierarchy nodes of the customer hierarchy), then you need to activate extended rebate settlements as already mentioned in my first answer.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You managed to generate credit notes against the rebate recipient for a rebate agreement based on a customer hierarchy.

I guess that what you want is to generate a credit note for each of the sold-to-party.

Yes, that's possible, but IMHO not using "standard" rebate agreements.

You will need to activate extended rebate agreements and define a "variable key".

I have it working at a Consulting Customer site and it works fine.

Actually they have at least 2 types of hierarchy rebate agreement.

a) 1 credit note per rebate recipient

b) 1 credit note per sold-to-party

So the business user can decide on the functionality based on the agreement type.

Regards,

Franck