cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to invoke one process codes for first time idoc send and different process code for subsequent changes. But I notice that even after sending the IDOC to my port (status is 03), subsequent changes to my document does not result in change flag getting set for new outputs. As a result of this, only first process code gets triggered all the time.

How do I fix this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you saying that if you are changing a business document, you want to issue a different message type.

For that you will have to do the configuration in the MESSAGE OUTPUT DETERMINATION in SPRO.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I want to just change the process code.for example with orders, you can use two process code ME10 and ME11.. For changes, i would like to use ME11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But the message types are different for ORDER CREATION and ORDER CHANGE (ORDERS and ORDCHG for sales orders).

SO, I think you should use different message types for CHANGE and CREATE.

Similarly for Purchase order as well.

So, with different message types you can configure different Process Codes.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had not configured NACE for 'Change Output' and that was why change flag was not getting set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SSG,

I am facing same problem. Can you please help me out?

My Problem is:

Hi,

I am trying to create Invoice using T-code FB60/FBV1. When I save the document should see the entries in NAST table right? but I am not able to find those entries. When I have entry in NAST table only then I can send IDOC to the XI system.

When I ran Report-RSEOUT00, with Basic Type- invoic02, Port Of Receipientt-SAPXITRFC, Logical Message-INVOIC. But I am getting error msg that No IDOC is ready to process....

I configured NACE also but still I can't see entries in NACE table...

Thank-You,

Venky

Answers (0)