cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

3rdparty sales : for eg sale order enter is of value Rs 1500 and my PO to the vendor is RS 1000, now in this scenario how much should be my debit note to the vendor

Transfer order: After entering the sales order i create a tranfer of requirement to MM and the scenario is if the MM is not able to full the requirment or reject the requirement how does the SD will be notified on the same

Regards

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinz,

You created PO of 1000 Rs, And Sales order for 1500 Rs. That means if considering vendor has sent all the goods worth 1500 to customer then u are liable to pay 1500 Rs.

But if u didnt receive invoice from the vendor then there is no need of Debit note or anything. Vendor will send u the invoice based on the product he delivered. So i guess as per standard he will charge u 1500.'

If u already received the invoice of 1000 and made the payment then u have to give 500 Rs to vendor. But this will come under vendor paymenr settlement.

Second que : Simple thing if TO wont be confirmed the pick quantity in delivery will be 0, so u wont be able to deliver goods.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (0)