Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOICE NOT SHOWING IN CUSTOMER A/C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

pl help me out on the issue...

I had made two Sales order against which made the invoice .I had got the invoice number also,but when I am going in the ledger of customer it is not showing there.also,if I checked this in VF03 it is showing does not exsist.

Then from where I got the invoice number??

second, when I process this in VF01 then system is allowing me to make the invoice again..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Go to VOV7, select your item category and see what is maintained for the field "Completion Rule". It should have been "B"

2) Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and see what is maintained for the field "Billing quantity". Also "+" should have been maintained for the field Pos./neg

3) Finally go to VOFA, select your billing type and see what number range object is maintained. Ensure that the same is maintained for that object in VN01

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In all likelihood, you would have created a Profroma invoice (type F5). Please verify.

Regards

Murali

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Did you get any error message like" Update terminated". It will not show the document in :VF03" only when the document update gets terminated whcih means tables have not got updates. Please go to "ST22" AND CHECK IF there is any runtime error like update terminated. If it is there ,Please approach your abap colleague. If the document is blocked for realese to accounting ,then you can see that in "VFX3" or in "VF03" itself and in the document flow it will be in red which means it has to be realesed to accounting.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VOV7 T.Code,Select your item category.MAintain the the completion rule as "B".

Save.

Goto VA03,Enter your sales document number here.

Click on document flow or press F5.

Check whether the invoice is created or not.If it is created then check whether the accounting document is generated ornot.If it is not generated then release your invoice to ccounting using VF02 or VFX3 T.Code.

If there is any error in this process then log will be created.Check the log.

For your customer all the open invoices and cleared ones in FBL5n T.Code.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gaurav

First of all check wheather you have done assignment in VKOA or not.Secondly check wheather you have got any error while saving the billing document.If you got error then release to FI using VFX3 and then check wheather are you able to see or not. If The billing document has been already passed to FI then check in VF02 the document flow and in the document flow check wheather you got the accounting document number also or not. If you got then check wheather data is flowing or not

Finally also check wheather you have assigned the reconciliation account number in the CMR data or not

Regards

Srinath