cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we replicate material from ERP to SRM does the Info records details created in ERP per material also gets transferred to SRM.

Is this the standard behaviour.Is der a way to restrict the same.

Thanks,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No . Only very few material data transfered to srm like basic data (which required fro only procurement). Inforecords are not transfered into SRM.you can not also.

In classic scenario, you can refer inforecord as a source of supply if you have for that material.

since it is only ECC backend business object not SRM business object.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for the reply.

When I create a SC with the material and vendor replicated from the backend, I can see the info record information in the source of supply section in sc with the vendors listed.

Also I checked in ERP there are info records for material and vendor for which I created SC in SRM.

My question is from where the Info record info is coming in SRM.Is it standard.Is it coming with vendor records replicated from backend.Is it standard functionality.

Note: We are using classic scenario.

Thanks,

Manu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not available in SRM but it is refering backend . thats all.

It is standard.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This behaviour should be irrespective of the scenario rite.

You mean to say even in EC scenarion if i replicate the material and vendor from backend and create a SC in EBP the Vendor info with info record will be shown in source of supply assignment in SC.

Thanks,

Manu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But even in EC we have to replicate the material and vendor from backend if required.

So if info record exists for vendor and material and i create a SC this will be visible in sc in SOS section

Thanks,

Manu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Q 1 But even in EC we have to replicate the material and vendor from backend if required.

yes .

Q2 So if info record exists for vendor and material and i create a SC this will be visible in sc in SOS section

but you can not use this inforecord to create PO in SRM.

order and see what happens and send me the SRM PO w.r.t inforecord in SRM if you get.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also to view info records in SOS section in SC,

Inned to replicate both materila nad vendor to SRM.If vendor is not replicated but info rec=ord is created in ERP , then it will not be dispayed in SOS section in SC.

Pls correct my understanding.

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manu,

You will have to replicate both the Vendors & Materials and then only you can see the inforecords if they exist in BE system in the SOS tab.

Cheers,

Sid