cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Link Not Showing Up in Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

Running SRM 4.0 and have defined external catalog, added the catalog attribute in ppoma_bbp, integrated my user into the org structure, and searched until my eyes are falling out to get any link at all to show up in the shopping cart app. For instance, in the SCWizzard, bbpsc02 I think, the page is on "step 1, select goods/service" and there is the blue bar below that says the same thing. Below that there are the Back and Continue buttons, but nothing in between where usually there should be your light blue area with catalogs and the "Old Purchase Orders and Templates"/"Internal Goods/Services" links. Nothing. Any ideas? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Where are you not seeing this?? In the SAP Gui or Web Gui. Can you be more specific.

Also Make sure you have u r org units and users consistancy checks done.

Let us know u r problem in detail.

Thanks

Cardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

1. Have you defined "integrated call structure" for your master/procurement catalog in SRM IMG -> SRM -> Master data -> Define external web services?

(see CCM config guide for detail steps).

2. Have you activate all the services as per cnfg guide in SICF?

3. have you published yr master/procurement catalog?

4. is yr TREX up & running? and RFC connection for TREX if active?

these may be the problems for the link not shown in yr webpage for EBP SC !

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for replying. BTW: to the first response, this is the web app through the alias bbpstart. 1. Yes, "external call structure" has been defined for the catalog. 2. All services are activated. 3. I don't have CCM setup, so no...but, I shouldn't need CCM for a punch-out catalog. 4. I don't think so. I didn't think I needed TREX unless I was going to use it with the CCM application. Interesting though, do you think I might need TREX anyway?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

What is your catalogue call structure ?

Be aware that catalogue description in your call structure has to be translated into each logon language either it isn't displayed .

Kind regards,

Yann