SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest calculation on Payment on Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per our client's requirement we would like to post interest only on Payment on Account amount( extra amount deposited by the consumer), so can anyone help me out by telling how we can maintain interest key in Payment on Account document.or in the other way is there any way out to maintain interest key in payment document number..??

Thanks n Regards,

Shruti

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not a very experience FICA but the interest key you set on items in FICA is used to calculate interest that is charge to the customer not to the utility. Only when you post a deposit in FICA you can charge interest which is given to customer. So a way to do this is to transform each payment on account in a deposit, and calculate interest on this deposit.

What are other FICA gurus have to say about this process?

Daniel Toba

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can post interests to credit items also, if you want to automatically assign an interest key to the items diferent from the one you have in the contract account you can do it in the sub-transaction configuration, view V_TE305_N. Just assign an interest key for you main/sub transaction used in the credit on account and then all the credits will have it.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot...i think this will sove my issue..

Regards,

Shruti