Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload data entered in table in a PDF file to Webdynpro ABAP

rvinod1982
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created an interactive form in webdynpro abap for offline data entry. The form has a table having two columns material no and quantity. There can any no.of rows of data of material no and quantity.

I would like to upload this data in webdnypro abap.

Kindly suggest how to do it.

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Just go through below link, might be of some help to you:

/people/shruti.rathour/blog/2008/02/07/uploading-sap-interactive-form-on-the-abap-webdynpro-view

Hope this helps..!!

Thanks,

Amita

rvinod1982
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amita,

I have gone through the blog. With the help of the blog, I could upload sales header level data.

I would like to upload sales item level data which is material no and quantity.

In the blog only one text field is created for material no and quantity. But in the pdf file, the material no and quantity will be entered in table. I would like to upload this tabular data in webdnypro abap.

Can you please tell how to achieve it?

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this Blog this may be helpfull, but I think you need to change the logic slightly i.e. to loop till the last row of the table.

[Adobe Interactive Form - Read A Table Manually WDA|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9121] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Pradeep Goli

rvinod1982
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went through the blog. In my PDF file, there is a table consisting of 2 columns material no and quantity.

Material No column is a drop down field. There are 3 values in the drop down. There is only one row of data.

When I try to read the table in WDA, num_of_children is coming as 3 where as it should be 1. In the Do Loop on num_of_children, num_of_attribute is coming as 1 where as it should be 2.

I am using the same code as specified in the blog. Kindly suggest what should be done.

Is the problem due to drop-down in material no column?

Regards,

Vinod