cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer analysis report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

Thanks for all the effort in answering my question on customer analysis, after doing the required config as given by victor it worked, pls the only thing left is that the management wants the report for the period before the config was done, mc+e is not getting this, it give error "no data generated" how can i pull out this data?

Thanks

Maureen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tnx all, it's done

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check that you have defined the statistics group field in both customer master (In sales area) and in material master (in sales org 2 tab)

Then try by creating a new order and after that check in MC+E

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all this settings and when i create new order......invoice, i can get the report with mc+e, but my problem is how to generate report for the sales made before the settings were made.

tnx

maureen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maureen,

The infotable behind MC+E is infostructure S001.

You should recalculate its content using standard programs from LIS customizing.

Check OSS notes beforehand, the trick is to calculate first the sales orders, then the deliveries and only afterwards the billing documents. Also check the update groups is correctly updated in the old sales documents, on the contrary, the statistical setup of the infotable will not work correctly.

Regards,

Franck