cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labour cost should not settle to cost center but display in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the settlement profile the cost accumulated in work order will be settled to the cost center .

PM work order contains different types of costs like labour cost , material cost,service cost, for all these types different cost elements are assigned in the allocation structure .

While settling a PM work order labour cost should not be settled to cost center but the cost should display in work order and other costs to be settled to cost center as per the settlement profile .

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

Gangadhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gangadhar,

i have some solution for this query.

Please let me knw

- Do U only want to settle cost other than Labour cost ?

- if u only want see the Labour cost & not to settle that cost, then it is not possible to close the maintenance order as replied by many other friends.

- Or ur query is that you want to settle ur labour cost in one cost center & rest of cost in other cost center?

Please clearify me so that i can suggest you any answer.

thnx

-PMGURU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanx for your replay

Can we settle labor cost to one cost center and other costs to other cost center .What settings is required for this.

Thanks in advance

Gangadhar

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gangadhar,

Yes, you can settle labour cost to one cost center and other cost to other cost center.

But for this you will have determine the labour cost & other cost in percentage of total cost. And mention the same in settlement rule of PM Order.

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

This is very much possible to settle cost to two different cost recievers.

For that you need to notice some of the points:

- If u want to settle cost of any Technical object on two different cost recievers, you need not to maintain cost center in the master data of Technical object.

- In settlement Profile, you have to select whether u want to settle cost in percentage/amount or in equivalence number along with possible cost recievers (e.g.- Cost center/WBS/Profit Segment/Material/Order)

- In Maintenance Order, u need to define settlement rule manually & tell to the system that what amount or what percentages. u want to settle at which cost reciever.

-In Customizing, u need to maintain the Allocation Structure

Source :

Settlement Cost elements :

Go with these points, i am sure u will get ur solution .

Thanx

- PMGURU

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gangadhar,

If you do not settle labour cost, order will remain with that cost, which must be settled against some cost center, etc. So that order will get credited with that amount and actual cost will become zero. And further order can be closed too.

Sundar

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think this is possible...

But try to post the cost of the labour to a particular cost center... such that... u can make the cost center dummy...

Other wise... if u dont need the labour cost... avoid entering labouring hours in the operation tab

- Pithan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gangadhar,

But if the labour costs stay on the order (ie not settled) then you won't be able to close your order (CLSD)??

PeteA