cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry & Quotation net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii evebdy,

While creating inquiry or quotation, after entering the pricing conditon (in our case zinq & zqtn) the net value field 'KOMP-NETWR' is not getting updated. For both inq and qtn we maintaining this conditn manually. I have already chkd previous threads.. but not of much help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey experts,

issue not yet resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> For both inq and qtn we maintaining this conditn manually. I have already chkd previous threads.. but not of much help.

Prhps da srch trms u r usng NE fll sntnc + wrds so ur rslt not CA a, e, i, o, u. either, yaar?

These are Professional Discussion forums, not SMS message hubs... so please use proper English, or at least to the best of your ability.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

noted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii evbdy again,

well i made the reqd said changes i.e. (Sub total -2 , chkd the Frm-To fields) but its not working, not that condition for inquiry is entered manually and tht niether of the net value fields i.e.

(vbak-netwr, komp-netwr) getting updated price entered. Is Routines to anything with this, or should i take some help of our abapers. Plz help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from the above suggestions, kindly check if the From and To columns are properly arranged. In the sense while calculating net value, whether these condition types are taken in From - To column

Regards,

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii ankur,

Following is the contr data for our inquiry pric procdr

Step Counter Ctype Descrp Fr To Manual Reqd Statist Prt SuTot Reqt CalTyp BasTyp AccKy Accur

0 0 ZINQ Price 0 0 blank blank tick blank blank 0 0 0 blank blank

is there any change requ plz let me.. knw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain Subtotal - 2 and then check in the table as specified in my previous thread.

Best Regards,

Ankur

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your pricing procedure for these two condition types check what is the subtotal assigned

to them . Change as per your requirement.

Thanks

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just check it in VBAK-NETWR & VBAP-NETWR.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on May 23, 2009 11:05 AM