cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open generated Interactive PDF form in CRM 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to use the Adobe Interactive forms to download and modify a CRM activity.

In the Activity Overview page I am providing a button called "Download" which is suppose to download the activity information in an predefined PDF template. This is an Interactive PDF and user can edit the informations in it and update the activity by clicking save/modify button provided in the form.

I am also using webservice to communicate between CRM and Adobe forms.

Now the challenge for me is, when I click on the download button the generated PDF is not downloaded. I am also posting the PDF to the spool LP01/ZPDF1 and I can see there the PDF is generated as expected. But the same PDF I am not able to get for downloading through UI.

I am using method

cl_crm_oi_rt => create_and_spool_pdf to generate and spool the PDF.

this method also writes the PDF to the contenet management server. when I try to generate a URL to this repository and try to display the PDF in a popup it refuses to display and It dumps.

Can anyone please guide me in this? How can a generated PDF be opened directly from UI?

Are there any other way of generating PDF forms?

Any information / Hint/ piece of code/ experience/ guidence ...... will be deeply appreciated

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Mayya

Edited by: Krishna Mayya on May 22, 2009 5:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. My Idea is sending an e-mail in a function module like in the the following links described.

Sending and Receiving Email with Attached Interactive Forms in ABAP - Webinar Powerpoint [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/elearn?rid=/library/uuid/e0bba346-cb84-2910-2aa9-ba1f8a1c8617]

one better example for the spooljop you find here:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/de/60/f8123e9c6c498084f9f2bafab32671/content.htm]

Please could you try this. at the moment I get an e-mail with a not working pdf as attachment. Still working on it.

Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Dohren on Jul 2, 2009 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also looking for the same ....! Can anyone reply this question......!

Harkesh Dang