cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy value from step no to condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do we copy value from step number to condition table in the same pricing procedure

example: I have arrived net sales price ( step no. 150 ) from ZPR0 after deducting discount condition, the calculated sales price to be further passed on to another condition type say ZPR01 ( step no. 180) which has access sequence . How do i store value stored in step no. into another condition type.

Is there a standard way like storing calculated value in the subtotal and fetch the value from subtotal to condition type?.

Thanks

Swami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swami

please make more clear to your query so that it can be handled. As per my understanding to

your question the value arrived at condition type Zpr0 to be used in another condition type.

if you make more clear to query it can be handled in standard on the other option which i see is that

solution can be achieved by inserting routine in Zpr01.which will describe that this condition type(zpr01)

will calculate on the ZPr0 value.Hope i am clear to you.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant

I have two condition type with condition record namely ZPR0 and KA02, net sales price is calculated from the above conditions, this net sales price to be passed on to condition type ZPR1. For clarity please see the example

Step no condition type From To

100 ZPR0 Base price

120 KA02 discount

150 Net sales price 100 120

180 ZPR1 Reference price 150 150

I tried it through storing net sales price in subtotal field but nothing is working. Please let me have the solution available in standard way or routine.

Best Regards

Swami