Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spress the screen SALES AREA FOR CUSTOMER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

In VA01 transaction after entering the ORDER TYPE in the first screen we go to next screen .there i enter SOLD-TO-PARTY after that when i press enter i get a popup screen

SALES AREA FOR CUSTOMER with SLAES ORG,DIST CHANNEL,DIVISION with different entries.

what i need is i want to supress this popup as we have only one one sales org ,dist channnel and division now.

how can i do that?

do we have any exit.

responses are apreciated and rewared .

9 REPLIES 9

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exit Name Description

SDTRM001 Reschedule schedule lines without a new ATP check

V45A0002 Predefine sold-to party in sales document

V45A0003 Collector for customer function modulpool MV45A

V45A0004 Copy packing proposal

V45E0001 Update the purchase order from the sales order

V45E0002 Data transfer in procurement elements (PRreq., assembly)

V45L0001 SD component supplier processing (customer enhancements)

V45P0001 SD customer function for cross-company code sales

V45S0001 Update sales document from configuration

V45S0003 MRP-relevance for incomplete configuration

V45S0004 Effectivity type in sales order

V45W0001 SD Service Management: Forward Contract Data to Item

V46H0001 SD Customer functions for resource-related billing

V60F0001 SD Billing plan (customer enhancement) diff. to billing plan

SDAPO001 Activating Sourcing Subitem Quantity Propagation

V45A0001 Determine alternative materials for product selection

RV60AFZA

RV60AFZB

RV60AFZC

RV60AFZD

RV60AFZZ

RV60BFZA

For Sales order

Pricing, item addtion deletion

<b>MV45AFZZ</b>

REGARDS

VINOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IF the system calls that popup it means your customer has different sales area.

Check the customer master data.

Max

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Welcome to SDN.

You can use transaction code <b>SHD0</b> to create transaction variant to assign specific default values and surpress some screen(s).

Please check this link for further information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7d/f639fb015111d396480000e82de14a/content.htm

Also you can use <b>GuiXT</b> to assign specific default values and surpress some screen(s). Check this link for more information.

http://www.synactive.com/docu_e/specials/guiscripting.html

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at you your statement "i get a popup screen

SALES AREA FOR CUSTOMER with SLAES ORG,DIST CHANNEL,DIVISION with different entries.

" I can tell you that you have multiple sales areas in your system. But you also said "as we have only one one sales org ,dist channnel and division now."

Both of your statements are contradicting each other.

Which one of your statements is true?

Regards,

Nagaraju Chidurupalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

we used to have different sales areas previously.

we no longer have those sales areas. our client separated from from main company.

can u guys please tell me how can i supress that screen through exit( not as a mod).

Regards,

Adarsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply mark all the customer masters in obsolete sales areas as deleted. You can use "MASS" transaction to do that or use a CATT procedure. this is one time activity and will be all set after that. You don't need any code changes in your case.

Also deactivate other sales area cominations in your system.

Regards,

Nagaraju Chidurupalli.

Message was edited by: Nagaraju Chidurupalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys,

thnx for responses so far.

I can do one tihng to supress the sales area popup screen.

i can put default values for sales org,dist channel,division in main screen of VA01

so how can i put default values in the screen and also make sure that no one can change them.

can u guys please tell me method to put default values and also where shud i write this code.

thank you.

regards,

adarsh.

0 Kudos

Hi

You can try to use the BADI BADI_SD_SALES, there's the method TRANSACTION_INIT where you can initialize the sales area data.

Max

0 Kudos

Hello there,

I strongly believe that you should clean your data rather than suppressing it from default proposals. Reason is, what happens if a user goes and selects one of the invalid sales areas??? what about other transaction where you use sales areas like Material Master, Customer Master etc...? It will be totally a mess in your system if you just suppress it from default proposals and would trigger lot of other problems in future.

Ideally, You should mark all the sales area related master data like Material Master.. Customer master should be marked for deletion and then you should remove those sales area from your config totally.

Again, it is your call whether to clean your system or just avoid your default proposal screen.

Let us know what you have done.

Regards,

Nagaraju Chidurupalli.