Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message: User has no profile definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I try to run a custom transaction (related to SU assignment- program SAPLSHL2), I get an error message

" User has no profile definition"

Could you please explain what it means and how it could be corrected?

The SU53 analysis shows authorization checks to be successful.

Thanks in advance!

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please explain in detail what your custom transaction does.

What do you functional team say about this? I would imagine that they should know (and the developers) how to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos

This is a transaction related to assignment of storage units after goods receipt

I received the error during unit testing the tcode in development after including it in certain roles.

0 Kudos

>

> This is a transaction related to assignment of storage units after goods receipt

>

> I received the error during unit testing the tcode in development after including it in certain roles.

OK, that's a start. What do your developement and fucntional team believe to be the cause?

When you open up the error, what is the text in there? Message number?

Edited by: Alex Ayers on May 22, 2009 2:31 PM

0 Kudos

Hello,

When you get an error message,you can find more details if you go to technical vnavigation, those message number will be helpful to you and abaper when they check in progrom with the error message number that will give you exact reason for getting the error.

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The Message Number is. LF192

I suppose it would require the users to be updated in certain tables so that they can proceed with the tcode

I found a similar error related to RF queue management where the user needs to updated in tables via SPRO to run certain LM* tcodes. Maybe this is related to my problem?

I am awaiting a reply from the development team. Wanted to make sure if its not an error related to authorization

Edited by: Madhurima RC on May 22, 2009 3:47 PM

Edited by: Madhurima RC on May 22, 2009 3:49 PM

0 Kudos

This is the issue with call function strings i believe,please check with programmer

Thanks,

Prasant

0 Kudos

Hi Madhurima, I agree, it sounds very similar to the LM* transaction errors. The error message is in class LF Mobile Computing in Warehouse Logistics which sounds about right. In the past I have made the updates for the LM* transactions via tx LRFMD, maybe worth a try ??

0 Kudos

you are getting error bcoz of the program below,

Form USER_OWN_DATA

*&----

• read data of active user into header line of lrf_wkqu

*----

FORM USER_OWN_DATA CHANGING LRF_WKQU LIKE LRF_WKQU.

CALL FUNCTION 'L_USER_DATA_GET'

EXPORTING

I_UNAME = SY-UNAME

TABLES

T_XUSER = XUSER

EXCEPTIONS

NO_ENTRY_FOUND = 01.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

READ TABLE XUSER WITH KEY STATU = VER_ON.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING XUSER TO LRF_WKQU.

ELSE.

MESSAGE E191 WITH SY-UNAME.

ENDIF.

ELSE.

MESSAGE E192 WITH SY-UNAME.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM. " USER_OWN_DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The said custom transaction was tested in devlopment and quality,then please sit alonside devloper for details about the issue,they can help you more on this scenario

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

Please assign user in the below config node and mark it as active status by clicking on the check box. As user cannot be assigned to more than one WH.

Logistic execution --> Mobile Data entry --> RF Queue management --> Assign processor to Queue I recently faced the issue and resolved it using the above link.

Regards,

Ashutosh Kumar Sinha