cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job name and Job frequency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one help me out in finding the Job name and Job frequency.

I wanted to know the Job name and Job frequency for eash & every message type specified in particular Partner Type in we20.

For example:

Let suppose my partner profile name is some country name like 'INDIA'.Ok. For Partner Name 'INDIA" we have some message type, message variant as Outbound and Inbound Parameters.

Now,there might be some Job running on background to process these message type.

I want the exact name of the Job Name and Its frequency.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is a list of all the jobs for PI

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/aeb19e5bb5356be10000000a421937/content.htm

for triggering IDOC,you need to check with the business people and ask them how frequently you want to trigger IDOC.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

I want to know how to find the Job Name running at the background for the particular messagetype of the partner profile

In my example,INVOIC is message type,here i want to know whats the Job Name running at the background for posting this Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Please ask the function people what is the business logic they have configured.usually we activate change pointers for any IDOC and as soon as any changes are made for that IDOC,it is triggered.the functional person will tell you at what stage they are posting this IDOC.

RBDMIDOC is the report which is used for creating IDOC's based upon the change pointers.but there are other ways too in which IDOC's can be triggered,so you would be better off asking the function person.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sweety

Program RBDAPP01 is used to post the idocs.

Search in SM37 by giving RBDAPP01 in the program name and it list all the jobs that are running with this program (RBDAPP01)

check in step what is the variant,this gives the particular job that is running for specific partners and message types.

Srinivas M

Answers (0)