cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI TO R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is BI to R/3 where BI will send request to R/3 for datasource in R/3 and R/3 inturn will response to BI.

So i am import IDOC from BI as well as from R/3 , IDOC is RSRQST.RSREQUST same for both.

R/3 response IDOC are RSSEND if data available in R/3 if not RSINFO if no records found.

SIMPLY

SAP BI u2013 PI u2013 SAP R/3? I.e.; Delta generated in R/3 should pop into BI through PI directly without manual push/pull.

1) RSRQST message BI-XI--R/3

2) RSINFO/RSSEND generated in R/3 on receipt of RSRQT.

a. RSINFO message R/3-XI--BI

b. RSSEND message R/3-XI--BI

Can anyone help me how to achieve this scenario because my doubt is how many scenarios I need to create as IDOC is asynchronous.

please suggest me I would be thankful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as suggested you can have three different scenarios...you can search SDN for BI XI integration and you will get lot of info on how to configure XI-BI communication...to start with

The triggering of RSINFO / RSSEND has to be done at the R/3 end and you may not need to worry about the configuration. you only need to take care of configuring receiving and sending of data from/to BI...for this refer the above link and the blogs within it

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

links are helpful

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) RSRQST message BI-XI--R/3

2) RSINFO/RSSEND generated in R/3 on receipt of RSRQT.

a. RSINFO message R/3-XI--BI

b. RSSEND message R/3-XI--BI

ideally this can be treated as 3 different scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell how to achieve this scenario because i am totally confused wtih ALE configuration has i need to do 3 scenarios.

pleasse help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me with my requirement please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

why are you request from BI to R/3, you can directly schedule the job in R/3 to send the necessary data in fixed interval.