cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating Purchasing Info Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how the Purchasing Info Records are replicated into the SRM system. I have completed vendor and material replication and after that for certain product ids i see a purchasing info record from the backend being recognized.

I am not sure how this comes in locally. Can anybody throw light on that as i created a purchasing info record in the backend for a vendor, product and plant but that doesnot reflect in the SRM system.

Please guide.

Thanks

Cardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cardo,

If you are in a classic mode, the SRM system is reading the backend PIR and contracts.

That's why you can see in the shopping cart source of supply tab the PIR or contract that the system has found while reading the backend.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks a lot. I have created a Purchasing info record for a certain material, plant and purchasing org but when i search in source of supply in SRM for the same, i do not see any relevant Purchaing Info record that i created.

Is there a prgram that pulls all the Purchasing Infor records?? Please let me know, where i am going wrong.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cardo,

Please confirm first that you are have implemented the classic scenario AND that you were able to create either a purchase requisition or purchase order in the backend.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Yes we are in classic scenario and i am able to create purchase requisition but investigating creation of purchase order.

Thats why i need a valid purchasing info record (fixed vendor, which i created and doesnot show up on SRM side) so that i am able to create a PO. Existing Purchasing info records used to create a PO throws an error "ME 366 Mandatory roles VN and OA not maintained".

I looked at the partner fucntion in the vendor master records and i did find the OA,VN and PI maintained but still the system fails to undrstand.

Any suggestions on my problems would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cardo

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cardo,

Looks like partner determination in R/3 purchasing issue.

Please read note 459350.

Kind regards

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I have seen that note and it does not apply to us, as we are already in the current sopport pack level in our R/3 4.6C system.

For some reason SRM doesnot create a PO and the alert message that pops up in SRM is "ME366 following Mandatory Roles missing in partner maintainance OA,VN".

When i check in the backend for the corresponding vendor,Purchaning Org and company code....the Partner Functions OA,VN and PI are maintained.

I wonder why the system is still unable to create a PO.

Please help !!

Thanks

Cardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cardo,

Have you figured out this problem? Its pretty old .. so I hope you remember what you did. We get the same problem on our system - classic scenario and OA, VN and PI are all maintained. Could you please help!!!

Thanks

Sri

For some reason SRM doesnot create a PO and the alert message that pops up in SRM is "ME366 following Mandatory Roles missing in partner maintainance OA,VN".

When i check in the backend for the corresponding vendor,Purchaning Org and company code....the Partner Functions OA,VN and PI are maintained.