Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How To Debug XML Serialization Error With Deployable Proxy

<b>My Scenario</b>

I've created a Deployable Client Proxy based upon some WSDL and XSD from an external business partner. I deploy the proxy to the SAP WAS (SP16 with some SP17 patches from SAP). I'm calling the Proxy from a Web Dynpro app.

<b>Result</b>

When calling the Web Service I get an XML Deserialization error. Error text is below.

<b>Question</b>

How do I go about debugging this? What logs are good starting point? Can I capture the entire SOAP response message somehow?

Thanks

<b>Error Test</b>

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Node <Status> child of <wn1:LoginResponse> not described in Schema.

CAUSED BY::::::::::

webservices_3142

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Node <Status> child of <wn1:LoginResponse> not described in Schema.

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder.readSequence(InstanceBuilder.java:995)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder.readContent(InstanceBuilder.java:1082)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.GeneratedComplexType.deserialize(GeneratedComplexType.java:1723)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.getResponseDocument(MimeHttpBinding.java:1151)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1439)

at us.fl.dor.mef.wd.login.pxy.LoginStub.login(LoginStub.java:103)

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question