cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Debug XML Serialization Error With Deployable Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>My Scenario</b>

I've created a Deployable Client Proxy based upon some WSDL and XSD from an external business partner. I deploy the proxy to the SAP WAS (SP16 with some SP17 patches from SAP). I'm calling the Proxy from a Web Dynpro app.

<b>Result</b>

When calling the Web Service I get an XML Deserialization error. Error text is below.

<b>Question</b>

How do I go about debugging this? What logs are good starting point? Can I capture the entire SOAP response message somehow?

Thanks

<b>Error Test</b>

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Node <Status> child of <wn1:LoginResponse> not described in Schema.

CAUSED BY::::::::::

webservices_3142

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Node <Status> child of <wn1:LoginResponse> not described in Schema.

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder.readSequence(InstanceBuilder.java:995)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.InstanceBuilder.readContent(InstanceBuilder.java:1082)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.encoding.GeneratedComplexType.deserialize(GeneratedComplexType.java:1723)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.getResponseDocument(MimeHttpBinding.java:1151)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1439)

at us.fl.dor.mef.wd.login.pxy.LoginStub.login(LoginStub.java:103)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul..

This is a common problem when you are working with webservices, i have worked with them and not always the response of the ws comes like de wsdl says, depends of your wsdl provider.

I suggest you that checks your response of your webservice with the Enterprise Portal Web Services Checker View

For see this view in NetWeaver go to Window > Show View > Other > Enterprise Portal Web Services Checker

Put the wsdl url definition in wsdl url textbox

and the click in the letter W, this procedure brings you all methods and everything for play with the WEB Services.. and you can check the response of you webservices call funtion, checks that all the tags comes like says in the wsdl

Good luck

Joshua