cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check @ Delivery Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The requirement is that availability check should happened in delivery level. If the delivery quantity is not in stock then a pop will show the date of material availability( like in sales order level).

So do this i deactivate avl check in my sch line category(OVZ0). But i checked Transfer of requirement box. And i also checked delivery item category activated for avl check.

Now when i create sales doc for one material which stock is not available at present. Now in VA01 avl check is not happening. But in VL01 the delivery qty is not flowing from sales doc and when i try to the value manually then system is not performing any avl check.

So pls advice what settings do i need to do so that at delivery level Avl chech should happen with pop up.

Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Experts,

>

> The requirement is that availability check should happened in delivery level. If the delivery quantity is not in stock then a pop will show the date of material availability( like in sales order level).

>

> So do this i deactivate avl check in my sch line category(OVZ0). But i checked Transfer of requirement box. And i also checked delivery item category activated for avl check.

> Now when i create sales doc for one material which stock is not available at present. Now in VA01 avl check is not happening. But in VL01 the delivery qty is not flowing from sales doc and when i try to the value manually then system is not performing any avl check.

>

> So pls advice what settings do i need to do so that at delivery level Avl chech should happen with pop up.

>

> Regards

>

> Jyoti

Hi Jyoti,

Please check and activate these in order to have availability check at delivery level.

*Activate availabilty check it for delivery item categories in both t codes OVZK and 0VLP

*Maintain control parameters in OVZ9 for the checking group of the material in MMR and checking rule B that is SD delivery

-SAN