cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove namespace alias for HTTP receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I have a scenario, IDOC->XML (HTTPS). Standard output of PI has ns0: as prefix for each xml tag (ns0 alias for namespace)

I want to remove the namespace alias while preserving the namespace in the output. So removing namespace reference in external definition is not a option.

Is there any way to use XMLAnonymizerBean for HTTP receiver adapter? What are other alternatives (java mapping)?

Thanks,

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

If you can remove the entire name space you can just do that by editing the target message type. If you want to remove just the prefix, your only option would be to go for Java/XSL mapping as you cant use adapter modules in HTTP adapter.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

XSL is not an option as removing colon( from say ns0: is a tricky part.

sachin

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may modify the payload using abap and use that code as adapter module as explained here

/people/william.li/blog/2009/03/19/adapter-user-module-for-http-adapter

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use SOAP adapter, mark "Do not use SOAP envelope", add XMLAnonymizerBean to the module chain.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks stefan, prateek.

Prateek: I checked this blog earlier. It talks about inbound processing. My scenario is outbound HTTP and I am not sure how I can use specific adapter service as mentioned in blog in outbound case as other scenarios are using standards adapter_plain service.

Stefan: I will try this approach.

regards,

sachin