cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a trading sales order with 10 line items in it , when I change the schedule line of one item and save it the item category of all other line item becomes UN-EDITABLE. "GREYED OUT "

Kindly let me know where exactly the problem cud be

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunaina,

Please check in user exits, whether anything related to this is written for third party.

in MV45AFZZ, Userexit_field_modification will contain the code.

Regards.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply ...

Issue has been resolved , teh problem was with requiremnet type........costing condition was not to be maintained.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunaina,

Possibilities:

1)Since the change in the schedule line for one line item is making the other line items in-editable, this might be a case of BOM, where the original line is the main line item and the remaining line items are the parts of POM

2) I guess there might be some material block / reason of rejection set for the remaining line items.

3) there might be an error - the changed schedule line category might not be valid and as a result , the screen may get greyed out till you change it.

Since the problem description is unclear, these might be the possibilities.

-Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Krishna

Thanks for teh reply ...

Scenario is that I have a sales order with ten line items , item category is of third party. the moment i save the sales order , item catgeory field gets greyed out " uneditable"

where exactly teh probly could be has it got to do anything with the copy controls I am unable to understand the problem please help.

Regards

Sunaina

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunaina

The item category feild gets grayed out not only for the item category of the third party but for all item categories.Because this will be in transaction variant , (t.code SHD0). In transaction variant give the t.code as VA02 and then give the Business object and then check wheather the item category is in display mode or not. If it is in display mode then change it to optional mode and then create the sales order and save the sales order and then check wheather the item category feild is getting grayed out or not

Regards

Srinath