cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Report on Unit Cost Planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am doing Unit Costing in my Project in Version 1.

Is there any standard report where I can get a display of all the Materials & services or (say) any Misc cost obtained thru Arithmatic Operation in the Unit Costing?

That is to say the detailed report of whatever is done in the Unit Cost Planning.

I am only getting the report of Planned Cost on Overall Basis.

Secondly, in Unit Costing if I do any arithmatic Operation on the total value or on a particular row, then the value obtained from the arithmatic operation is not getting displayed in the cost Planning report.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhra Bose.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhra,

UC Method is only to plan the project cost estimates. There is no such standard report to get the detailed plan report in terms of material, resources and Miscellaneous (tru Arithmatic calculations) except cost element report ( that to interms of cost only).

As you said, you can only get the Overall Planned total in Hierarchical report (i.e like S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance ) including arithmatic calculations. but If you check in Cost element report ( i.e like S_ALR_87013542 - Actual/Commitment/Total/Plan in CO Area Currency ) you can get all planned cost that is planned against specific cost element, since it is a cost elements based report only.) If you want the planned cost tru arithmatic calculations also, you need to specify a cost element against that line item either in BPO or at WBS level.

Hope this will help you some extent.

Appreciated for giving points.

Regards,

Hari Krishna.K