cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S curve, POC

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has trunaroun/shoutdown project and has only 20-25 days of total durtion and each days has many activities which is completed hour wise or day wise.I am using TIME PROP measurement method for progress analysis. but in CNE5 report they only show the current date progress when CNE1 has runned.

Is it possible can i see plan POC for days wise. i mean i need to get report day wise that showing the each day plan POC and Actual POC of completation as well.

please give any new idea or other method to cater this requirement. your response will be appreciated.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use transaction CNPAWB or check in transaction cne1by using the set date from extra menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for reply, but my requirement is not that this option only showing the plan and actual poc for at that particular day or time.

My requirement are mention below

I need report that will show plan poc for all days like below and actual poc for that date and previous as well.

Days 14-Jan-09 15-Jan-09 16-Jan-09 17-Jan-09 18-Jan-09 19-Jan-09 20-Jan-09 21-Jan-09

Planned 2% 7% 15% 25% 36% 46% 56% 64%

Actual 2% 8% 15% 25%

Your response will be appricated

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Shabbir

I am sure its too late to reply to this thread, but still it would be great if you can share what solution did you give to your client for their shutdown progress monitoring requirement.

Regards

Arun Nagpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try this:

before you execute on CNE1, aside from usual parameters,

click on set date (or CTRL + F2) or click on Extras > Date,

then set the specific date...

the system will compute not just by period but by the specific date you set..

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for reply, but my requirement is not that this option only showing the plan and actual poc for at that particular day or time.

My requirement are mention below

I need report that will show plan poc for all days like below and actual poc for that date and previous as well.

Days 14-Jan-09 15-Jan-09 16-Jan-09 17-Jan-09 18-Jan-09 19-Jan-09 20-Jan-09 21-Jan-09

Planned 2% 7% 15% 25% 36% 46% 56% 64%

Actual 2% 8% 15% 25%

Your response will be appricated

Thanks