cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination error during intercompany billing invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am getting 'Account Determination Error' shows in red during 'intercompany' billing.

I tried to release to accounting but didn't help.

Pls advise

Br,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note 113512

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh

Are you getting this error during Invoice creation or Intercompany Billing . If you can

tell details about the error that will be easier to give you the solution. For simple

invoice (F2) billing check your VKOA setting along with the accounting determination analysis

in VF02.Hope i am clear to you

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

The error during the invoice creation. This document is for intercompany billing.

I checked in Account Determination Analysis --> Revenue Accounts

When I click on the Item no., it shows as 'No G/L account found in KOFI' & messege 121.

In VKOA, there are few tables but I am not sure how & what to compare between these two.

Br,

Umesh

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh

For Account determination analysis go to VF02 and write your Billing document number.

Then dont click enter . Click on revenue accounts(Shift+F11). It will take you to Analysis

account determination and here you can find out for which condition type the combition is

missing to find the G/L account. Accordingly you maintain your combination in VKOA.

If any doubt is there please feel free to revert.

Thanks

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

This error is because of not maintaining the G/L account in VKOA .

Goto VKOA.Select the condition table Customer group/material group/account key.

Maintain the G/L account against your customer account group and material account group and Account key as ERL.ensure that all these are maintained correctly in master data.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all.

Br,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

can you please tell me the error number that you are getting. this will help in suggesting suitable solution.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

There is no specific error no. but Message no. VF051

Br,

Umesh