Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Invoice And Taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SD Gurus

Scenario 1

While creating the customer master my client forget to give the account assignment group in the billing tab of the sales area data. Because of this it did not hit the proper G/L Account. Automatically it went to some other accounts.

My question is weather we want to cancel only the invoice or we want to reverse the delivery.

Second Scenario 2

My client taken the invoice without calculating the TAX and the same also released to accounts.

Now he wants to Add the TAX. Guide me in this

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VF11 cancel the previous invoice and now maintain the condition records in Vk11 for taxes and create the new billing document in Conditions tab update the pricing and check whether the taxes are flowing or not and save

regards

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Scenario 1
While creating the customer master my client forget to give the account assignment group in the billing tab of the sales area data. Because of this it did not hit the proper G/L Account. Automatically it went to some other accounts. 

My question is weather we want to cancel only the invoice or we want to reverse the delivery

If your GL accounts will be determined based on the customer account assignment group and material account assginment group combination then you can enter manually in Billing document (if accounting document is not created), No need to reverse the invoice and delivery.

Second Scenario 2
My client taken the invoice without calculating the TAX and the same also released to accounts.

Now he wants to Add the TAX

You can cancel the previous invoice and create new invoice with taxes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate answer.

Scenario 1

The accounting document is generated for the invoice.

Wheather we want to do reversal for this or only cancelation of invoice is enough?

Thanks

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cancel accounting document with T Code FB08 (consult ur Fico guy), then cancel invoice with VF11.