Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization failed using sample function group SDOE_SAMPLE_BAPIWRAPPERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1.

I've created an application using a BAPI wrapper with the BAPI of the sample function group 'SDOE_SAMPLE_BAPIWRAPPERS'.

Everithing works fine. I'm able to create locally a new contact with its related address . I can see them in my local database and in the search screen.

But when I synchronize I have this error in the trace file:

"Error processing inbound message --> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: serverNode must not be null"

and some others in the queue monitoring on the DOE for the services:

KEYMAP_SERVICE_BV, VALIDATION_SERVICE, always with FBP MMW_FLOW_INBOUND_CLIENT_BV.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I'm facing the same problem using SDOE_SAMPLE_BAPIWRAPPERS within my application.

My CONTACT DO contains PERSON as root node and 2 child nodes: ADDRESS and EMAIL.

I can create a new contact and the synchronization works, but in the doe administration page --> Monitoring --> Message Monitoring I see following error related to my SWCV:

- Error Source: DOE

- Mesg Type: Error - Stop Flow

- Service Name: KEY_MAP_SERVICE_BV

- Message: Cannot update/delete object that does not exist in the CDS; node 'PERSON'

The CDS tables are empty and I'm just trying to insert a new record in sdoe_person table.

Do you have idea about this error?

Thanks & Regards, Bea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beatrice,

2 scenarios when this error is raised.

When the task of the message that is sent from client is 'I' , but the same instance is already present in CDS . Another case where the task is other than 'I' , but the instance is not present in CDS.

Since you are trying to create a new instance.,may be you can check one table called synckey lookup table and incase the backend key of the instance that you are creating is already present in this table, then you might get this error.

Navigate to dataobject from sdoe_wb transcation.

When you double click on the dataobject nodes(root and child), you will see one table name against it.

Suffix 'SL' to the same table name and this will be synckey look up table for that node.

This table will contain the synckey for the backend keys specified for that data object node.

Give the key you are trying to create from client and check if a row already exists in this.

You need to check for root node as well as both the child nodes.

If its present there already even for one of the nodes, then this might be reason you are getting this error.

You can try doing a clean up of the SWCV using SDOE_CLEANUP , this will do cleanup of all objects for all dataobjects under this SWCV and then try upload of a new instance from the client.

Disclaimer : This is not recommended to be executed in productive systems.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji.

I've tried to access the tables generated for the dataobject for each node using sm30 transaction but the following warning appears:

The maintenance dialog for ZDOE00500000 is incomplete or not defined.

I've tried also to append the suffix SL (e.g. for the table above I've tried to look at the content of ZDOE00500000SL table) to the name of these tables but the same warning appears.

I cannot access the content of these tables.

Thanks, Beatrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beatrice,

Try viewing the contents from transaction : SE11 or SE 16..

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

I've run se11 transaction and all tables (with and without suffix SL) related to the data object are empty.

I've performed a data object clean up. Then I launch my application, create a new contact, sync and in the Message Monitoring there is another error message related to my SWCV:

- Cannot get next number (RC= 1).

I don't know abap programming but looking at the SDOE_CONTACT_CREATE source code (this is the CREATE bapi wrapper) I've found the same string. I think something is going wrong with the creation.

Regards, Beatrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This time its a different issue where there is a logic in the create bapi wrapper to generate a sequential number(personnumber) for the contact that is created.This number generating is failing giving the exception interval_not_found.

Did you delete the previous stuck queue entries(from smq2) and then proceeded with upload of new instance?

Currently do you see a queue with sysfail?

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji.

Using smq1 and smq2, both inbound and outbound queues are clean.

I've tried to test bapi SDOE_CONTANT_CREATE using se37 transaction and I've obtained the same exception I saw in the message monitoring. All input parameters for this bapi are optional.

Do you think it could be a problem with this bapi?

Thanks, Beatrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The current exception is coming while trying to autogenerate a number for person number in the bapi wrapper.

can you check one thing..

go to transaction : SNRO

In the object : give name SDOE_PERS

click intervals button>then display interval>check what is given as NR status

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji.

There's no records in the table shown in the Maintain Interval screen for the SDOE_PERS object.

I've tried to insert a new record in the following way:

No 01

From No 00000001

To No 99999999

NR Status 0.

Then I've re-tested the bapi but the result hasn't changed. I have the same exception as before.

Is there anything else I can do to let this bapi work?

Regards, Bea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create a row in maintain intervals with

No : 00 From no : 0000000001 TO NO 9999999999

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji.

Thanks for your suggestion. The CREATE bapi is now working correcty!

I think it will work during synchronization, too.

Thanks again, Beatrice

Answers (0)