cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting: Stock transfer not deleted in APO SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing an issue regarding subcontracting process in APO.

I have a finished product (subcontracted) with 2 components.

I have the purchase requisition for the finished material in APO.

I convert the Preq into a PurchOrder in ECC, and I perform the Goods receipt of the PurchOrder.

The components are consummed in ECC. From the ECC side everything is correct.

However in SNP, after doing this, I can still see the stock transfer for the dependent demand of the components in SNP

I have checked the SAP help and it says:Conversion of R/3 purchase requisition for end product

You convert the R/3 requisition of the category subcontracting for the end product into a purchase order. You make the conversion in the SAP R/3 system. Through the conversion, the SNP stock transfer is deleted in SAP APO and the PO created.

However it is not the case for me, the stock transfer stays in SNP. I can not find out where the problem comes from..

Does anyone experienced this or found a solution? Many thanks in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you plan subcontracting in SNP following is generated.

Object Source Destination

Sub Con PR (Header) Sub contractor Plant

PR/STR (Child) Plant Subcontractor

PR (Child) Child Mat Vendor Plant (or direct to Sub Contractor)

Usually first and third items will get converted to Purchase orders and will vanish as and when Goods Receipts are posted against them.

The second order may not get converted in SAP. Tis will remain in the system. But in the next planning run, these will be deleted if the quantities have been already fulfilled.

Regards

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank your for your answer, however after planning runs, the stock transfers are not deleted and still displayed in the SNP Planning Book (and in the product view)

Would you have any idea why this not deleted?

Thanks again,

Anais

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anais,

If you can help us with the solution then it will be great.

In our case, the reciepts are getting deleted in heuristics but these deletion are not getting floated to R3 and whne CCR (CIF Reconcilliation) runs everything comes back. It looks lika the PReqs are not getting deleted in APo itself.

Thus, request you to please share the solution with us.

Thanks and Regards

Joseph