cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About duplicated BPs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need some help about duplication check in External List Managment if possible. I'll load several business partners in my CRM system (using the External List Management functionality, CRMD_MKTLIST tcode) and I have some doubts respect the duplication check process.

As I understand, CRM provides CRM_MKTLIST_BADI BADI definition in order to enhance (for example) the DUPLICATE_CHECK method to avoid the repeated BP creation.

¿It's possible to do this kind of check without external tool by enhancing this BADI method? ¿Does CRM provide a standard funcionality in order to avoid the duplicated BP creation process without programming?

I'd like to have a behaviour for which if I (or External List Management tool) try/ies to create a BP in the system, if another (equal) exists, the system notify to the user this situation and the BP won't be created.

As I know, Data Cleansing tool lets me to delete duplicated BPs but in a postproccesing way, and I need a previous check.

Please shed some light on this, is hard to understand for me.

Thank you very much to all.

Javier Merino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier and all

I know that this post is older but i have the same problem.

Did you and how you resolved this issue?

Do i need a third-party product to use the duplicate check? If yes, do you know examples of it?

Thanks

Rgs