Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many time transastion run in a day

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have so many transastion of Z.

Now I want to analyses these Z transastion. how many time run in a month.?

How many time these i.e Z run in a day.

thanks

Moni

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try searching for the same in this forum and I am sure that you will get a lot of answered threads.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try T-Code STAT.

Regards,

Ratan

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use STAT transaction(ECC6 this transaction not existing),In ECC6 you have to use STAD.

Regards,

Asif

0 Kudos

I want to check how many time a perticular transastion i.e. ZTAX run in a month.?

I think in stad its not show full month.

Moni

0 Kudos

Hi monikaa,

You can use system audit log (SM20). But before that you need to active this log as per your need configure system audit log in SM19. But in normal senario this need a system bounce to active the static log. So best option will be go for a customized transaction to log this report with help of ABAPer.

Arpan Paik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As usual, you can check the usage of transactions from ST03.

You will not get the number of lauches but the number of dialog steps which gives the same idea.

You will also get the list of users per transaction.

You will be able to get this inforamtion par day, per week or per month.

Regards,

Olivier

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

SM20 should be good option to find this. Select date range -> in "Audit Class" or "Even" whatever you want to say... please deselect all options except "Transaction Start"... -> put Z in the Transaction code field*.... now execute.... check the details.

Ofcourse, ST03N and STAD (which is available inside ST03N) are other two good options.

search forum for string "ST03N".

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii plesae explain how I use SM20 . I thing before SM20 we should do SM19.

plz explain step by step uses of these two transastion SM19 & SM20 .

regards

Moni

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you will get lots of guideline for these two topic here. Whatever....

SM19

1. Be in Static configuration tab

2. Click on create button

3. Give a profile name and click continue

4. put the client name and put *** in the user if you want to track all users (keep in mind that putting * will increase the log file size in a very quick time)

5. Select all Audit classes

6. Events should be All

7. Most important is to Mark the "Filter Active" option at top left corner

Save and click Yes when it prompts whether you want to Distribute the same settings in All Active ABAP Instances....

Note: You should bounce the system after activating this. Until you do so, the logging will not be activated.

SM20

You can use this in various way. Please search for SM20 in the forum or SAP Library to get details of different activities you can perform with this.

Let me know if you are fine with the explanation or have any more query.

Regards,

Dipanjan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with the above mentioned details do check the rsau* parameters from RZ10 or with the help of basis.

Regards

Aveek.