cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SSO with external websites

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having trouble trying to integrate external websites into portal ( EP 6.0 ). Have tried App Integrator but it is not working. Is there any other way of doing SSO with external HTTP & HTTPS websites.

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john.

Make sure that u ave provided correct URL AND URI and set all the properties are correct(both in system and iView),

If yu are using UIDPW method then it will ask for loging once and will remain their afterword and u dont have to login aain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

for SSO integration of external Websites you can use a Webserverfilter. I've tested this for Apache, but it should also work for other webservers. The external webserver reads the cookie attribute MYSAPSSO2 and extracts the user. Therefore you have to provide the certificate of the portal to the webserver.

See

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/12/9f244183bb8639e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">Single Sign-On to Non-SAP Systems and Applications</a> or SAP Note 442401.

Regards

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The standard options are App Integrator and URL iView. Could you please clarify what the problem you are facing?

Regards,

Sergei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergei,

I am trying to integrate some websites into the portal. I am currently using App Integrator. But SSO is not working. I looked into the source of HTML Page, found the username & password and then provided the template in generic launcher. I also passed 'hidden' parameters. But it is not working. When the login works a popup should come with a AGREE/DISAGREE dialog box which is also not coming. Could you help me.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john,

The best solution for ur problem is appl integrator. have u given correct URL and URI of the website in ur iview property? and how u have given hidden parameters in ur iview property...can u tell me the details..

regards

Amit