Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have created a Milestone in the Project. Fixed Date has been given as todays date. When I try to do the Milestone Billing, a message is coming like Milestone is not reached. What can be the reason?.I have selected the Sales Document Date in the Project Buileder Milestone creation field. Please give details.

Thanks in advance.

Bekele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If Milestone is attached to WBSE then enter the actual date in Milestone else if it is attached to Activity then confirm the activity, then only Billing block in sales order will be lifted.Please check again.

Muzamil

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In CJ20N, confirm the activity (I'm assuming that you are attaching your milestone the activity). Enter the actual date in the milestone (when you confirm the activity, a pop up will come).

But till you confirm the milestone, in the billing plan (SD side), billing block will be there. Once you confirm the activity/ milestone, the billing block in billing plan will be lifted automatically by the system.

Once billing block in lifted, you can raise the invoice with the customer in SD side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in case you don't want to confirm the activity but want to remove the block from SD document, You can put the today's date in the actual date.

The actual date in the milestone triggers the milestone billing, and cosequently removes the block from the sales document for downpayment.

Abhra Bose

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the milestone attached to the activity?

on confirmation of milestone, the activity will triger the completion of milestone, and the date which u confirm the activity wil be taken as the actual date.

this will infact remove the billing bolck and u can process the billing..........

Regards

surya