cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update pricing in open sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I had created some sales orders which are partially delivered, now i need to update one of the pricing component due to change in that component (i have already created new pricing component thru VK11) but when i try to change (VA02) sales order and go to conditions at item level, the update button (through which we select B Carry out new pricing) is disabled. please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you may be able to redetermine prices only at the Billing level now. When you create the billing re-determine the prices and this should solve the issue. Or you may have to delete the deliveries and do the redetermination.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sale order, for any line item, you can incorporate new pricing only if there is no delivery is made. If you want to change the pricing, you have to close the line item by assigning reason for rejection and create a new line item so that the revised price will be considered.

On the other hand, you can update only in billing document and that too before saving. If Accounting document is generated, then you cannot even update in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnak you very much Lakshmipathi for solving my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If no billing has be done for the partial deliveries, pricing update for the item(s) at the order level is possible. Take a look at pricing condition (transaction V/06) -- and make sure the settings under Changes which can be made are such that the update you want is possible.