cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freight cost is not calculated in vt01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

actually i m getting this message while VT01N , the error description says no forwarding agent copied from reference document .

i've manually assigned the forwaring agent i've also checked all the customization setting in spr-img-le-transportation.

hope to hear from u soon

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ,

didn't quite understand you ,

1.are you trying to run the shipment cost estimation in vt02 ?

2. did you assign the FA in the delivery and the shipment ?

3. is it possible to open shipment cost document ( VI01 ) to this shipment ?

and last and most importent :

4. in customization - did the shipment cost document set to open manually or automatically ?

( if it was set to open manually the cost simulation will not work and you have to make

extra settings )

BR

ASA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

whenever i try to simulate my freight cost in vt01n it is showing freight can't be calculated and while trouble shooting it i discovered that the forwarding agent is not copied from the reference document i.e. delivery .so i entered it manually in the shipment.

-and also tell me FA is assigned in the delivery

-.no it is notpossible to open cost document in vi01 ,

-and in shipment cost document in customization i've set it to open automatically i.e.B with valuation area 3100

-if set manually then what would be the other settings

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again ,

why are you trying to simulate in vt01 ? ( if the FA not saved you cant open the shipment cost doc )

if you want to simulate some other FA you can create several profile's and simulate through the

sales order .

check in customization whice field are you transferring to the shipment cost doc. ( vttk-tdlnr ?)

did other shipment cost documents open correctly ?

BR

ASA