cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

periodic billing-Billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

When I create a rental contract for one year with the periodic billing (12 billing plans) and if i see the item level billing plans ,it is perfectly working .

1. I wanted to reflect the billing plan vlues of the item at header level billing plan also (If i have 2 line items in my contract , then the total value and billing plans should get reflected at haeder level also). At present only billing plans are getting reflected to hader but the Value of the billing plans is not getting reflected to the header. If i see the header level billing plan then i can see only billing plans but billing value field is blank. Please guide me how can do this.

2. Billing should happen based on the billing value and plans of the header and not as per the item . Please sugest how can i do this? At present billing is generated baed on the item level billing plans.

Thanks,

Ashok S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, were you able to solve this issue.. if so lease share on this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not received any reply, hence closing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Actually header conditions mostly entered manually in Header level. If you want the condition type to be appeared at the both item and header level. Please go to the particular condition type and select both 'Header Condition' and 'Item Condition' at Changes which can be made Tab. So that the condition type will be appeared at the both the level.

Regards,

Rajesh Lingadurai