cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Server Node Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Netweaver Java + ABAP. I deployed Java Support stack 18 through JSPM. In between it through ERROR.

When i open the SAP Management Console it show only one Java Server Node. Actually i have 2 Server Node.

In the Configtool it show 2 Server Node.

( that processor running in safe mode. How to switch to normal mode )

1. If my remove and add the the 2nd Server Node from Config tool, It will reflect the " CUSTOMIZED CHANGE of server 1 to server 2" ?

2. Any other method to recover my old server node 2.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the trace/log files?

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e09e4a5e-8280-2a10-ca98-a59dd47d396d]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just goto configtool and under File you shall get the save mode option .You can click on the save mode then change the status from Yes to No .

One thing i shall suggest please while appling patching have only one server node .At present you can check the memory parameters in that node and delet that node .

Once the patching completes you can add another server node and set the parameters.

This way the probility of error will reduce and patching will be faster.because while appliaction of the patch it restarts you Java server many times.

Please revert back if you have any issue

thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

while updating it is work show one server node and make the process in safe mode.

Once all completed, it restart the Entire Java and finally it shows the 2 server Nodes.