Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For my PO report we are using Dot Matrix Printer to take the Purchase Order Printout. In that report i am using Box Command to draw the Boxes. But boxes are not coming while printing. In PrintPreview Boxes are coming.

Now what i can do to show the Boxes in My Output?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I`d suggest , try to re-install the printer drivers . Is it your 'default' printer? Also, just also send print to other print .

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Since you are using a dot maxtrix, I doubt that it understands how to process a box. I believe that you will have to embed dashes(-), underscores(_), and pipes(|) to make sure box.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

hi,

is there any other way to draw a line in sapscript?

is there any line command availbale in sapscript?

Thanks,

Neptune.M

0 Kudos

Hi Neptune,

&ULINE(len)& command draws a line in the SAPScript.

Regards,

Wenceslaus.

0 Kudos

Hi Wenceslaus,

Except Uline and Vline command , is there any other line command available?

Rgds,

Neptune.M

0 Kudos

Hi Neptune,

I dont think there is any other command other than ULINE and BOX.

For printing in your dot matrix printer I think you should process them by drawing '-----' by yourself as suggested earlier.

Regards,

Wenceslaus.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I`d suggest , try to re-install the printer drivers . Is it your 'default' printer? Also, just also send print to other print .

Thanks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just to check if the problem is with your printer, check giving the output to some other printer(non dot matrix) if available.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In laser Jet Printer it will working fine with displaying boxex. But For Purchase Order Printerout should be taken in Dotmatrix Only.

Thanks,

Neptune.M