cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform zebra label printed from LOCL is getting cut off

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Zebra LP2844-Z connected to my laptop via USB port. The print drivers are installed on the laptop. The printer is set up with desired settings (label size, intensity, etc.). The smartform label in print preview looks great. The zebra printer is the default printer and I print the label to it on LOCL (frontend printing). Only the first 5cm of information is printed. The rest is cut off.

When I go to the spool and browse the print job, again it looks great (just like the print preview). If I goto/list display, view it as a simple list, and then reprint it to the printer, then the whole label prints (beyond the 5cm). Of course it's plain and barcodes don't look right.

This is an SAP ECC 6.0 system. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

Glenn Allen

Software Architect

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i will suggest u to use diiferent printer. n u also need to install separate output device for that with perticular page format.

n dont use locl. use Zebra Printer for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Glenn,

I would suggest please take a print out on another printer leave the one you are currently using.

If in print preview thinks are coming properly then its a printer setting problem,

Please first take a printout in a new printer and check. I am sure the problem is in printer settings.

As I have already faced similar problems while using dot matrix printer.

Please take help of you BASIS team as well as hardware department.

One more thing just convert your printout to pdf format and then take a printout of the pdf format.

Hope the discussion was helpful.

Cheers,

Suvendu

Edited by: Suvendu Swain on May 22, 2009 7:32 AM