Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Seeburger ResourceException error for FTP/VAN adapter

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect to VAN using FTP/VANadapter...I created the resource in the Seeburger workbench...but still I get the following error:

Information Message entered AF MP exit bean and will be passed to the JCA adapter now.

Error Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot create reservation, reason: Resource not available for reservation!; affected object : Resource (type:LOGICAL/id:ftp_gxs/name:ftp_gxs), Cannot create reservation, reason: Resource not available for reservation!; affected object : Resource (type:LOGICAL/id:ftp_gxs/name:ftp_gxs)

Error Adapter Framework caught exception: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot create reservation, reason: Resource not available for reservation!; affected object : Resource (type:LOGICAL/id:ftp_gxs/name:ftp_gxs), Cannot create reservation, reason: Resource not available for reservation!; affected object : Resource (type:LOGICAL/id:ftp_gxs/name:ftp_gxs)

Error Delivering the message to the application using connection FTP_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot create reservation, reason: Resource not available for reservation!; affected object : Resource (type:LOGICAL/id:ftp_gxs/name:ftp_gxs), Cannot create reservation, reason: Resource not available for reservation!; affected object : Resource (type:LOGICAL/id:ftp_gxs/name:ftp_gxs).

Any inputs to what I have to do??

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question