Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Address Services

former_member194147
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everyone

Can anyone tell me how to register new addressgroup in tables TSAD7, TSAD8(for new personel group)and.

Also I have made a sample program for using BAS .

For this I have used FMs ADDR_PERSONAL_COMPLETE_INSERT and

ADDR_PERSON_NUMBER_GET for inserting new values and generating new personal number. But whenever I run the program it gives me error stating Person handle invalid.

I am creating person handle like this.

person_handle+0(10) = 'ZADDR'.

person_handle+10(10) = 'PERNR'.

person_handle+20(120) = '00123500'.

where ZADDR is ztable in which there is a field called PERNR.

In the FM ADDR_PERSON_NUMBER_GET it gives error on this line

READ TABLE pers_appl_to_int WITH KEY l_key_h BINARY SEARCH

on this particular line it gives sy-subrc = 8 and raises error person handle invalid

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

Why are you updating these tables programatically? You can maintain them in transaction SM31. There are maintenance views for them which allow you to maintain the entries.

Also, you should probably not use those functions, as they are not released for customer use.

Can you maybe take a step back and try explain what the requirement is?

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I am making a BSP application in which I wanted to store users information using BAS. My need is some what similar to Ashish (as stated above by him ).

For that I tried to use FM present in Function Group sza0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Martin,

I am also facing the problem in using the business address services. My requirement is that we have to save the user's company address and personal address through the BAS services. Can u help me how to do this.

Thanks

Ashish Kumar