cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update table TBDBE ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1. I have created a new message type Z_SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA by copying the standard one SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA, the inbound function module is BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1.

2.My problem is the Z_SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA message type does not have an entry in TBDBE.

3.When the function module BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1 is executed it tries to find an entry for Z_SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA in TBDBE and is unable to find it.

Is there any way I could create an entry in TBDBE.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor

Hi,

you need to generate the ALE inteface

with your new Z function - TCODE BDBG

this will fill TBDBE

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal

Thanx for the reply.

There can be only one ALE interface generated for each BAPI. An interface with the message type SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA already exists for the object LIKP and the method SAVEREPLICA.

What we need is a Zmessage type copied from the standard one for the same business object "LIKP" and method "SAVEREPLICA".

Do we need to copy the entire business object to achieve this which i think shouldn't be recommended or is there any other way to make our Zmessage entry?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have same issue , Did you find any Solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sital

i have the object can u halp me out on that.

but i have outbound side.

i have to extend the shp_obdlv_save replica02

with two custom segment.

i copied the standard idoc type to zshp_obdlv_save_replica02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

If you are using RFC metadata, then you need not create Message type from them.

When u import RFC adapter, you will get Request message(Import Paramters) and response message(Export paramters).

In the message mapping you can directly use this metadata. You do not have to create a Message type.

Regards

Vijaya