cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Document Numbering report intepretation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking information in Check Document Numbering utility. Usually i dont get results, but what happens if I do ? Any Note , or PDF ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need to worry about it since you haven't got any results. Even if you got results, there is nothing you can do but the information is useful to SAP support only. You should monitor your system by running this report regularly so that you would have a handy tool to know your system works without problem.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the Online Help :

Check Document Numbering

In this window, define the required selection criteria for duplicated and missing numbers in a document series. The error and information messages are displayed in the status bar.

From the Documentation resource centre :

The CHECK DOCUMENT NUMBERING report provides a simple way to check the continuity of all documents and ensure that numbers have not been assigned twice. This report checks for any gaps in numbering and for double assignment of numbers within the document number ranges. If no data is found, the assignment of document numbers is correct and without omissions (within the definition).

Link :

[Year End Closing|https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_HIER_KEY=701100035871000329481&_OBJECT=011000358700001111052006E&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000183&]..Refer page 6

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I already saw both the online and the Year End Clossing for SBO 2007 but only a paragraph of information appears in both cases. Any more extensive information about it ? For example, what kind of output, messages, etc the report can tell us and what to do ???