Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to insert symbol in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i had designed a smartform and in of the windows i inserted phone symbol but that symbol initially printed out of that window and when i tried to print in that particular window by changing the window output conditions not able to get it . and even that symbol am not able to see in the print

plz help me in solving this

thankx in advance

venkat

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Are you not able to see your picture in the prinout also?

Try making your window as the final window.

Thanks,

Ramya

0 Kudos

hi ramya

the window in which am trying to get the phone symbol is the last window only even the i could not get it .

the other contents in that window am able to get

thank u

0 Kudos

Hi

What's the phone symbol? Is it like SAP ICON or SAP SYMBOL?

If it's so probably it depends on the driver of the print you're using: it couldn't correctly interpret the symbol.

Max

0 Kudos

hi max

i used graphic to do that

even then i could not get it

thanks

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the other contents, which are there along with the Phone Symbol, of the Window getting printed?

regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

yes am able to get the other contents but not able to get the phone symbol

thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

if the size of the symbol is large we cannot see the symbol(though we can see text). either try increasing the size of ur window or try inserting some other symbol.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos

hi vidya

all ready when i took the print first time i got that symbol but out of window but now when i changed the position and took the print i could not even get that symbol in the print thats the problem

thaks

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please use a graphic to insert the symbol into the form.

Thanks,

Rashmi.

0 Kudos

hi rashmi

i used graphic only to do that

whats my main problem is when i executed it first time i got the graphic out of the window so tried changing the window output position .

now after changing am not even able to see the graphic in print out

plz help to sorto8ut this

thanks

venkat

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the layout once? I think the the text window overlaps the graphic window.

Please also check the resolution of the image.

Thanks,

Rashmi.

0 Kudos

thank u rashmi

can u plz explain me this a little clearly

thanks

venkat

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked out one of the forms with overlapping windows.

Like if the text is overlapping the graphic sometimes the logo is not displayed in the form. You can try changing the sizes of both and check.

The higher the resolution of image, the smaller display.

You can check the properties of the graphic that you are displaying. Try with putting the same resolution as available in the image.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Rashmi.